söndag 7 september 2008

Pictures from Naxxramas, a tankadins story

tip for Gothik, we don't need that many people, I did it with a Rogue and a Resto Druid, Live side...apparently the Dead side is much harder so we switched it up 7/3...it was a lot of fun Very Happy our new tools help SO much.

Here is one I took showing threat on Patchwerk...which is completely imba...1.7million cmon now...my TPS was paused because of the screenshot (and also the SCT, which is why it's so crazy), but I was getting 9k TPS bursts, probably when the rogue was giving me Tricks of the Trade or whatever it's called, sustained easily 4-6k. This boss is so much fun Very Happy

What can I say. He is having 1.7 Million Threat, and the second on the aggro table have 266.5k threat. Jensaari could go AFK for like 15minutes and he would still be on top. Paladins clearly generate MUCH MORE AGGRO on Patchwerk than Warriors. Much thanks to Exorcism and Holy Wrath I think. Also that our Shield Slam ignores armor.

What I want to say about this is. For the love of god let me progress tank Patchwerk, I also want to see some huge numbers on my screen and I want to higher the threat ceiling for our DPS. Barry, I will own you so hard ;)



This is the damage meter from when we killed him...notice the completely IMBA Rogue DPS (lol poisons), and the respectable tank DPS (some attempts I was beating Death Knights, but I think they just weren't trying that hard)...also note I consistently beat the Prot Warrior, whose DPS was supposed to have gone way up recently, so either he didn't know how to take advantage of this or we're even more imba >.>

Inga kommentarer: