måndag 15 september 2008

Nerf Ret

Here is a graph of 3.6 minutes DPSing on a boss dummy (lvl 73 with lots of armor). I had no buffs, well, BoM is selfbuff and MotW doesn't add that much. But the point is I had no Sunder on it, no totems and such things. The moves I used is Divine Storm (Very cool gpx), Crusader Strike and Judgement of Wisdom with Seal of Vengeance up. I had a prio on them, first Judgement, then Divine Storm and last Crusader Strike. As you can see Judgement deal retarded amounts of damage. Every Judgement critted for over 2.5k. I almost had a 90% crit on those.

The creepy thing is that my gear suck. It's blue gems, not hitcapped and I don't have any enchant on it. Also wear a blue ring and a blue head. I can't imagine what the DPS would be in a raid, fully buffed with a WF totem. The thing is that we never go OOM if using only the spells I used. You get about 850 mana each time you judge, but also 0.5% of the mana back every second.

Now the mana doesn't come in huge ticks. It come all the time. If you mouseover the manabar you see that it comstantly refill. I have a movie when I DPS on one of those dummys. If I ca nfind a place to upload it on I will show you.

A good talent for ret (Since they never go OOM now) is Art of War. What is does is thta it make the FoL instant every time you crit, and belive me, you crit alot. The FoL heal for about 1.2-1.5k depending on your attack power. A very good self heal in raids.



Below you can see my stats when I tested this. Sheath of Light add 30% of the Attack Power as Spellpower, that is why I had over 600 Spellpower.



Inga kommentarer: