lördag 6 september 2008

Naxxramas - 10 Players - Loot List

Finally they released Naxx, and with Naxx come new gear, ie. tanking gear. This seems to be pretty good gear, and luckily, we don´t share gear with the Warriors and DK's. Seems like they are making our gear very melee like, wit hall this Hit and Expertise, a good sign imo. This is much funnier than to spam Consectarion like I did KZ > BT.




I decided to compare the stats sine they looked pretty equal. And I was right, the stats are indeed very equal. The only real difference is that the Warrior set has a tiny bit more of the avoidence stats, dodge, parry and defense. But in addition, the Paladin set have a whole of 115 more BV, which mean that the Paladin will generate higher Shield Slams which mean higher threat.

Str - Pally wins by 10pts
Stam- equal 507pts each
Def - Warrior wins by 13pts
Dodge rating - Warrior wins by 46pts
Parry rating - Warrior wins by 49pts
BR - Pally wins by 25pts
Hit Rating - equal 30pts each
BlockValue - Pally wins by 115pts
Expertise - equal at 30pts each.

As you can see we still miss the Feet, Wrist and Wait, that is why I post them aswell. Enjoy. I also post a pair of gloves, I suppose that they are like the Maiden gloves in KZ, a random drop from a boss.








Where is the ring, the neck and the cloak you might ask me. Don´t worry lads, they are coming right now. I like the neck, got plenty of Block Value on it!





Inga kommentarer: