måndag 15 september 2008

Bros before hoes

Anyone remember the Obama / Clinton campaign where the Obama fans stated "Bros before hoes"? Now we have it in WoW aswell. I also present you to . . . the Blood Knight warhorse, must be some bug that let me summon it. But hey, it's pretty cool!



Here is also some nice screens. The first one is when I train a Fel Reaver to Shattrath. You might wonder how I could have done over 400k damage on it. Well, you know the quest you do in the beginning? Where you fly from a island and bomb some cannons and such near Throne of Kil'Jadean? I took one of those. They have over 900k health. I didn't intend to kite it first, so I took down atleast 50% of the HP in Hellfire Peninsula, then I thought it was boring and decided to take it on a walk. Note the whisper aswell ;)

I have one more picture to show you. In the live version Paladins run OOM very quickly when they outgear the content they are running. They won't in 3.0. Blessing of Sanc (Return 2% total mana on dodge/parry/block) is awesome. I tried it out in SP and SV, I never ran OOM. Awesome. I use to go OOM on bosses, but no. Here is a screenshot from the first boss that doesn't hit for anything. This is the level I had durign the fight. Sure, we had a Retridin, but 0.5% of total mana each second doesn't cut it.

BoSanc restored around 75 000 mana for me during the whole run, Replenishment (Ret pala) only gave me ~6000 mana. Big difference here.

Inga kommentarer: