tisdag 26 augusti 2008

Parry/Dodge is fucked!

Quotes from ElitistJerk!!! It goes against stacking a single stat in a single item, so "spreading" would make it better. The amount of parry and dodge that you get per point changes. In fact, it might get to a point where it will actually be better to stack +defense rating, since that supposedly does not suffer from the same diminishing returns.

"I log in, without pants or trinket equipped. I equip Praetorian's Legguards and my parry increases smoothly at about 0.041% per Parry Rating. I equip Ancient Aqir Artifact as well, and from both unequipped I get closer to a 0.038 per Parry Rating, or a 0.035 from trinket not equipped -> equipped."

"Its just dodge and parry rating, no diminish on defense or dodge from agility. It has been like this since it went to beta at least by the way."

Those are from two different users.

Inga kommentarer: