måndag 25 augusti 2008

New sexy gear!

I just came home from school and surfed into Mmo-champ, my favourite site, after Maintankadin ofc. And there I saw some AWESOME gear, first out, the Naxxramas 10man tanking shield. Got supernice stats. Alot of armor, 299 BV, huge stamina and ofc, a good amount of avoidence from the defense and dodge.


Next item is a blue neck, from Utgarde Pinnacle actually. Also some nice avoidence on it. Parry this time, well, not perfect, but I guess it work. More of a DK item, since they use parry for avoidene and threat (?). But still, nice stamina, defense and strength. It´s nice that the tanks scale with strength now, makes it much easier to make items. Instead of one tank scalign with spell damage, one with BV, str and agility and so on.

The last item is "helm of stupid name". I really hope that the name is a silly placeholder. I will not, I repeat, NOT, run around with this silly name.

Inga kommentarer: