söndag 31 augusti 2008

Just saw a movie from The Nexus

And all I can say, great instance, good mobs and boring bosses. The thing is, teh bosses dont hit hard, they hit the Paladin in the movie for about 450 - 600, that is nothing. I guess that the healer was bored during the entire run. It´s like you can get a Ret Paladin that heals you, or a Draenai that heal with their racial.

But the other stuff was fine. I saw a proper tankign rotation, that was great. With SoV proccing off every hit the threat is increased alot, also with the new BoSac. But I truly hope that they are right on the beta forum, that it´s bugged. According to them it´s a typo, it only give 1 rage and 2 Runic Power per D/P/B. Thats the right value according to me, 10 rage and 20 RP is abit OP.

It´s easy for me to loose the thread, but anyway. The XP seems decent, he got 1185 XP per kill, I think he was unrested, and thats a good amount. With a good group the XP/h will be insane if you steamroll those instances.

I can´t wait!

Inga kommentarer: